Thursday, June 12, 2008

My dream and an airplane voyage today

Reporter : K2
My dream in my early boyhood was to be pilot.

For me, an airplane was like a flying carpet. I thought it could take me to anywhere I wish. I was curious about other countries, people, cultures, foods, and languages.... Unfortunately, I was not accepted by airlines to be a pilot. Therefore, I selected a job, whose scope is broaden and by which I can explore myself to overseas - mysterious world. I had worked for one of Japanese trading companies over 12 years and visited a lot of places and met a variety of people and experienced diversity of this world.

Today, my classmate Pete Large gave me a special chance to go to fantastic world "Airplane Voyage". He has a private license and frequently flies over cities surrounding this area. We traveled from Palo Alto and moved toward the north - flew over Half-moon Bay, Alcatraz Island, and San Francisco. Then, we flew over Santa Cruz and accidentally met quite big size of wild fire.... I was feeling like becoming a flying bird... like part of airplane. It was great experiences and made me recall my dream in my early boyhood. I recalled my dream, a dream almost forgot in my past hectic life.....

From my experience, I feel people is likely to have easier dream or goal in their life if s/he is getting older. This is because they can anticipate its result before the things happen and because they become conservative and passive. Especially, people become passive rather than proactive if they have spouse and children. I saw see such changes before and probably I am one of those examples.

During my fall term, we had a chance to watch a famous speech " I have a dream " made by Mathin Luther King Jr. long time ago. I was impressed with it, especially his statement "I have a dream. One day the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave-owners will be able to sit down together." gave me deep impression as bing human being..... Mr. King believed his dream would come true even under the circumstances that black people was really and seriously discriminated from American society. He believe his thought and continuously persuade people surrounding him by delivering his dream and messages. He believed "Change" will happen under such harsh circumstance.

I am currently facing the end of my academic life. This is the departure from Stanford University and the moment I need to say Bye to all other Sloan Fellows. Almost every day, I told my friends here "Good Morning", "How are you" and "See you tomorrow". It was very simple and ordinary communication and a kind of my routine work. But, it will not work from the week after the next as most of fellows will leave here for somewhere in the world.

I have acquired a lot from this program and people involved. Also, I've gained more confidence to myself and became more balanced person. I really want to spend time to think about my eternal dream and try to align it with several things I would love to do in the near future.

Almost 13 years ago (Year 1995), when I graduated from Keio University (Japan), our colleage head mentioned to us "In English, they have another word to call "graduation". It is "Commencement". The word "commencement" means the graduation ceremony like you are experiencing today. However, this word means "start" as well. Therefore, even though you graduate from this University, this is just a beginning of your new life and you should pursue your dream forever."
I am really experiencing same things but this is the second "commencement" in my life.

36 comments:

簡單 said...

一個人想法的大小,決定他成就的大小。..................................................

miss said...

錢,給你帶來歡愉的日子,但不給你帶來和平與幸福..............................

full said...

灰心是動搖的開端,動搖是失敗的近鄰。..............................

任安任安 said...

免費視訊聊天室美女貼圖518人力銀行性感美女視訊交友loveliness正妹做愛正妹強正妹報時成人 影片明星色情文學明星色情寫真明星色情貼圖真真明星色情照片明倫高中正妹明道中學口交日本漫畫卡通排行榜日本漫畫卡通 h 線上觀看日本漫畫色情日本人妖影片 bt視訊 辣妹視訊甜心寶貝av貼片區視訊交友av1688視訊情人後宮電影主入口a圖打飛機專用網情色cu成人bt入口77p2p影片網性愛貼圖sogo論壇xvideos日本線上免費a片免費a片卡通一夜成人聊天室免費影片線上直播ut同志聊天室台灣kiss色網高雄視訊淫美論壇免費18影片85st免費影片觀看成人交友qk176

羅惠玲 said...

It is no use crying over spilt milk.......................................................

RexTemples20144 said...

Nice Post~!!!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

70713ang_eloknuth said...

一夜情一葉情人妻激情情色寫真美女自拍辣妹自拍正妹自拍美女走光辣妹走光正妹走光脫衣秀脫衣走光色情自慰自拍成人全裸打炮打手槍打飛機巨乳巨奶女優大奶性交性愛淫蕩淫慾淫亂淫婦淫妹淫叫淫水

QuyenC_Herri淑淳 said...

與其爭取不可能得到的東西,不如善自珍惜運用自己所擁有的........................................

B120ryantScipio1 said...

責人之心責己,恕己之心恕人。.............................................

韋于倫成 said...

看到大家都留言,我也來留個言支持!!!加油囉 ........................................

展姍展姍 said...

人有兩眼一舌,是為了觀察倍於說話的緣故。...........................................................................

jackveronic said...

黃金千金,不如季布一諾。 ............................................................

佳梅 said...

要持續更新下去喲!!祝你心情愉快.................................................................

宜欣 said...

人因夢想而偉大,要堅持自己的理想哦......................................................................

江婷 said...

在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」......................................................................

江婷 said...

pleasure to find such a good artical! please keep update!!.................................................................

毓er曹妃sf炳hd張jtr珠 said...

Hello~Nice meet you~~............................................................

婷珊 said...

you are the best 1..................................................................

新順 said...

累了嗎?來杯咖啡休息一下吧!............................................................

吳玉婷 said...

Nothing comes from nothing.............................................................

許紀廷 said...

培養健全孩子最好的方法是父母先成為健全的人。............................................................

堅強堅強 said...

有夢最美啦~~加油!元氣滿點!............................................................

函松函松 said...

耐心是一株很苦的植物,但果實卻很甜美。..................................................

盈廖生家秀蔡 said...

希望我的支持可以帶給你快樂--加油...................................................................

淑娟淑娟淑娟 said...

真正仁慈的人,會忘記他們做過的善行,他們全心投入現在的工作,過去的事已被遺忘。..................................................

陳韋夏陳韋夏益東富益東富 said...

河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

張袁小璇翊瑜 said...

Learning makes life sweet.

家許迪 said...

人不能像動物一樣活著,而應該追求知識和美德............................................................

孟湖聿軒 said...

知識可以傳授,智慧卻不行。每個人必須成為他自己。............................................................

晨晨 said...

完成一個小目標,會把自己推向一個大目標............................................................

黃智樺黃智樺 said...

鞋匠能作好鞋子,因為他只做鞋,不做別的。..................................................

奕玲張奕玲張奕玲張 said...

這一生中有多少人擦肩而過?而朋友是多麼可貴啊!......................................................................

佳張張張張燕張張張張張 said...

學而時習之,不亦樂乎˙ω˙..................................................................

文岳仲君 said...

路過留言支持~~~..................................................

陳昆珍 said...

朋友是一面鏡子......................................................................

瑞蕾 said...

加油!期待更新哦!.................................................................