Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Sloan experience, so far....

Reporter: Escobedo Sergio,


We've just passed the middle point of our program. What a ride has been so far. As to why this is my first post? So many things to do, so little time. But hey, I'm here. Finally.


This term has been much more exhausting for me. I was really tired by the end of January. It was almost impossible for me to keep up with all the readings, and I think I read fast. Fortunately I now am down 2 classes and that has freed up so much time for me. I now can relax, socialize a little bit more and of course watch Lost without feeling guilty.


So far being here has been an amazing experience. Being honest, I'm still in awe of everything and everyone. Every single day has been a source of inspiration, knowledge and challenge. Every single day has been an opportunity to build new friendships, try new things and just grow as a human being.

I don't know if I'll remember everything from our courses. What I know is that I'll never forget the Seattle trip, the hiking trip, the day we went karaoke'ing, the day we saw two movies in a row, the dinners, the lunch's, the ice cream Tuesdays and Thursdays and the other one thousand things we've done together.

I look forward to the second half of our year. Here's me wishing more good memories for everyone.

No comments: